Sunday, November 29, 2009

What? That's "dowar" too?

Wait a minute…I don’t quite get it… I thought that “doar” meant that I am supposed to go to that silver hole in the wall near the place where we buy milk in Ben Ami called “zvi”. But evidently “dowar” also means that funny red box in Nahariya as well. I guess they are connected somehow because people are always taking envelopes out of them or putting them back inside…I know I did the right thing because I heard the clicker and Bracha praised me and gave me a treat and was happy each time I approached that red box in the middle of the street. I guess both are right.

Today Bracha went somewhere new in Nahariya. When we got there I was petted and given water, and then Bracha sat down in a chair for a long time. I got bored and went to sleep, and when I woke up, Bracha’s fur was shorter than before and we said goodbye and left. Mine, on the other hand, seems to be growing longer, because the nights are getting cold.

Hooray! Pet store again!! No treats this time, only some junk to put on me to keep fleas and ticks off and some goldfish. (Sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment