Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally, Some Peace and Quiet!

I thought I'd never get a moment of rest this week to get some relaxation. I got taken to the pool, the store, even the clinic, and to the office of that nice guy called Yaron who wanted to give me a cookie last time and Bracha wouldn't let him. But I did get petted and there was a strange bird in a cage there that kept chirping at me all the time. Even the mean man who makes me sleep out on the patio at the swimming pool wasn't around, and the nice one that sits by the pool all the time watching the people swim back and forth and back and forth (I can't imagine why he does this all day) said I could sit next to him if it rained outside. I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to sleep in a puddle of water, but I know Bracha would not stand for that. But oh, I do wish I could go in the water! I think I can swim...but I'm not sure.

There are still some places in town that confuse me: there are no curbs but I'm supposed to stop there because there are cars. If I don't Bracha stamps her foot and yells "Careful!" and then I know I've made a mistake. I'll have to memorize these places. That should not be any problem. I'm a smart golden retriever, after all.

I still haven't gotten a rise out of that big old black dog - she's very sweet but my goodness, sne doesn't want to romp or play. And the other fluffy one just looks and smiles at me. But I guess we are all good friends.

Tonight we get to go to that lecture hall again and hear about Aramaic and Hebrew. It got a bit long for me, so I just went to sleep last time. But tomorrow I get to ride on the train again and go to Rotem's school. Whee!

But I can't figure out that round purple thing that Bracha throws and it flies through the air and when it lands on the ground I can't pick it up. If only I could catch it before it lands...maybe I'll try and do that. If I do I'll be Bracha will click the clicker and give me a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment