Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Test Walk!

Besides turning around to look at the pigions in the square, I think I did pretty well on our test walk. Roi caught me at it and mentioned it, but I know Bracha knows that I am distracted by the cats near the supermarket and the pigions. I really did my best, though. I sat down and waited at every stoplight and walked nicely down the street until we got to Aroma, where I had a well-deserved drink of water and settled down under the table while Roi and Bracha had coffee. Roi checked me and noticed how very clean and brushed I was (after the triple shampoo of the day before it was no wonder!) and even checked my ears and paws. Bracha says I have to get my nails clipped and that it won't hurt. I had to ride in the car with the cage in back like I did when I was in training. I remembered that car from when I was at Beit Oved, and at first I was afraid to get in because there was another dog in the other cage who barked at me, but I knew that they were not taking me anywhere else because Bracha was in the car, too. And before I knew it we were home again! Test walk over! And we were told it was very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment