Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fun Meetings and More Swimming

Orelia, who walked with Suki on the short evaluation course in September, came to Nahariya for a vacation in the Carlton Hotel with her dog, Katie. Katie is also a golden retriever, though much smaller than Suki and slightly darker in color. The two ladies got along beautifully and sat quietly in the lobby while we talked over coffee. Here are out two golden retrievers Suki and Katie striking up a pose on HaGeaton Street in Nahariya!


I was kept busy all weekend meeting Katie and being on my best behavior in the hotel in Nahariya, and then hosting Shmulik at home. It was nice to see Orelia again. I met her even before I met Bracha. But now Orelia has a dog of her own and she and Katie are happy and Bracha and I are happy, and that's what's important. I guess the people at Beit Oved find the right dog for everyone! Then we stood outside and Katie and I lined up with Bracha and Orelia for pictures, and I as so proud!

Not only did we get to promenade down HaGeaton Boulevard, but we then went home, received our guests, and went swimming in the sea! I don't care if it's salty or sweet, with waves or without, deep or shallow, river or lake or ocean! I love water in any form. That's it. And if Bracha comes in with me - all the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment