Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh Boy! A New Toy!


Just as I thought we were going to go home yesterday without buying me anything, Bracha told me to go to the pet store. I had already turned into the bakery, the hardware store, and just about every other shop that we usually go to, and when Bracha said, "Suki, pet store!" I pulled on the harness and made a beeline for it. We came out with some yucky stuff that Bracha put on me against fleas and ticks, but I hardly cared, because we also came away with a wonderful new toy – a kind of kong shaped like a yoyo that can be opened and closed by unscrewing it so that Bracha can put treats and peanut butter inside! I was so excited when we got home that I hardly noticed the new bag of treats that she's keeping for the festival next weekend so that I will be quiet and happy. So here I am with my new kong. Am I ever a lucky dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment