Friday, April 23, 2010

Run Run Run Run Run!!

OK, I admit it. The run I took this morning wasn't one that Bracha planned. She was just letting someone into the house and I wandered out. And continued to wander into the neighbor's yard, which I know is safe and fenced in. So I got a good run around until Bracha called me, blew her whistle, and rounded me up. I don't think she gets excited any more when I run away. She knows I'll come back. So I sat down in front of her and let her put my leash back on.

I can't really complain though. Yesterday Bracha finally took off my Elizabethan hat and I didn't scratch the place under my ear any more. So I think we're through with it. And then we went for a walk and there was no way I was not gonna go into the river. I think it would be a great idea just to let me get wet, put some dog shampoo on me, and let me go back into the stream for a rinse! I'd get clean and have fun at the same time! It would be like an automatic dog wash. And to think that some people in the city have to PAY to have their dogs washed and the dogs don't even have any fun while they are being washed!! I'm so lucky!

Bracha has told me that in addition to all these good things, this is now MY blog! She says she has enough to write at work as it is, and that I can do all the writing here. Once in a while she might make a comment or two, but she trusts me to do a good job. We think a lot about Alvin, Arieh z"l's dog, and his great blog, and I guess we ended up doing something similar, except this one is in English. So Bracha and I are changing the title of the glot to "Tails of a Guide Dog." I'm so proud!

1 comment:

  1. LOST DOG IN HAIFA!!! LET'S FIND DIDI!!! EVERYONE IN ISRAEL, POST THIS ON YOUR WALL PLEASE!!! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120088318008008&v=info&ref=mf JOIN THE GROUP NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete