Monday, April 5, 2010

Fences are for...crawling under!


Well, here are Nuala and I running through the grass. We got what was promised today - two long hikes through the fields. And Bracha thought it was a bit chilly for swimming, but when I saw that we hadn't made the turn to the gully where the stream runs and that the water was on the other side of the fence, I simply realized that there was no other solution than to find a little hole and crawl under it. And then I was in the water and happily splashing about. I don't think Bracha was too upset, since I was clever enough to find the hold in the fence myself. And now I know exactly where that hole is, so there's no more denying me a swim when I want one!

And now that I've been fed and am lying on the floor all tired out, exuding a strong scent of my favorite cologne Eau Du Wet Canine, well, what could be better? There is nothing left to do but let out a long, loud doggie sigh of sheer contentment...reflect on the supposed hardships of being a guide dog, and drop off to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment