Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Holiday to Rest!

Finally, a holiday when we don't have to travel! Bracha has promised me a long hike tomorrow - maybe even to go swimming in the river, and frankly I think I deserve it. We have been on the move for the past week, on busses and trains and crossing busy streets and I've been working very hard. Not only that, but I got taken to the vet again. I'm still not sure whether I like going there or not. When I realized I was going to get another shot and I saw the needle, I was afraid because I remembered what had happened last time and I started for the door, but Bracha saw that I was scared, caught me and held me and spoke to me softly, and it was really not so bad. And then I got a treat, too. Then the vet shaved off a little bit of my fur because I had an itchy place and Bracha wanted to take care of it. So now I am brushed, fed, and happy (except for those pills that Bracha made me swallow that tasted really awful) and ready to relax a bit. And maybe one of these days we'll go back to the sea. Now that is the epitome of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment