Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's MY Party!


Well, Bracha told me it was my birthday. So naturally I assumed that, the whole party yesterday was for ME. The moment I walked into the room I saw that whole table filled with cakes, cookies, and doughnuts, and as far as I was concerned, it was my birthday party and all those people and all those goodies were there to celebrate for ME! So I did what was natural: I went up and grabbed a cookie. You can imagine my surprise when Bracha shouted a firm "No!" and took the cookie away and made me settle down in a corner. It then turned out that it was Hilla's birthday, too. But I was nevertheless treated nicely and petted and enjoyed myself, and I remembered my nice new bed at home. SO Happy birthday Hilla! We were born on the same day! And I hope you enjoyed the cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment