Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Dog's Life

I thought today would never end. First we got on a bus to Nahariya, and the driver asked why I didn't have a muzzle. Bracha explained to him that I was a guide dog and didn't need one. How ridiculous to think that I would bite someone! What does he think I am, one of those pit bulls? Then yet another bus and WOW! We met a real mobility teacher who came to meet us and show us the way to Migdal Or, and she said I was a lovely dog and was working well and being given good commands. That made me feel proud.

Then we went to a room where Bracha had to sit and twiddle her fingers in front of a screen just like she does at home. I hardly saw the point of the trip all the way there just to do that, but we got to take the train back again, and I got to ride a long flight of moving stairs, too.

I did get a run on the basketball court. Boy, I needed that after being cooped up all day under chairs on the floor. And then off to one of those lectures again. I'm tired. It's a dog's life all right.

My birthday is coming up! I will be two years old! I think I've dropped enough hints of getting that pink striped bed that we see in front of the pet store. It looks lovely and soft. I think I deserve it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment