Monday, May 2, 2011

Look, they're training them!

I figured something good was in store when Bracha packed a bottle of water, some treats, my leash, my towel, and Nuala's leash, and took off my flea collar. That collar comes off when I go in the water - at least if Bracha can plan that in advance. Soon Paul pulled into the yard with Kabri, my good friend from ndown the road, and Nuala and I got into the back of the car on the floor. Paul asked Bracha if I needed to ride in front, but she said no, this was a recreation ride and I got to have fun in back like a regular dog today! Soon we were at the beach, and we did a lot of running around. I still could not get Kabri to swim, but no matter. I got him pretty wet just shaking myself off again and again.

Soon we made our way to Nahariya and Bracha and Paul walked around and she held me in harness as usual and held Nuala's leash with her other hand. And boy did people look! One little kid's father said, "LOok, they're training the dogs!" I beg your pardon! I have already been thoroughly trained, and Kabri and Nuala are not guide dogs. And then the nice lady Ilana who likes guide dogs rode by on a bycicle and laughed and asked Bracha if she wanted another dog. So we all had a good time. And summer is coming! Soon we can go to the beach all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment