Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sleeping off a Wonderful WEekend


I could hardly believe it when we got out of the car and we were in that wonderful place with the lawns and lake again! No sooner did we put our things down in our hotel room when I started clamoring to go in the water again. As soon as we started getting close to the lake I started pulling on the harness with excitement! I went swimming every day and it was all Bracha could do to get me out of the water. We even swam out to the raft together, but I had a bit of trouble getting onto it with the wet slippery stairs, and when I did get on and walked around Bracha went to the edge and jumped off! I stood there and did not know what to do. You see, I've never jumped off into water before, and I didn't know what to do. So after that we stayed in the lake together and I came out all clean and soft. People never stopped petting me all weekend, and I just lay on the lawn, letting children and adults pet me and letting all kinds of music drift over me. What a wonderful time! Why can't we be at the festival every week?
Now Bracha and I have still not come to an agreement as to what is the best thing at the festival. Bracha thinks it's this:

And here's what I think is the best part...

1 comment:

  1. Fun to read.
    Your dog is having so much fun being yours
    That makes me wish I could grow some fur
    And be a guide dog too

    ReplyDelete