Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Suki!

I'm three! No more "almost three" when people ask how old I am! Today we went to the pool and then went to town and as Bracha promised, there was a special trip to the pet store. We came away with a brand new bed for me, and if that wasn't all, I got a new rawhide bone and rope toy. After a year I totally destroyed my other one and it was time for a new one. So I'm so happy with my presents. Now Nuala can have my old bed, which was a bit small anyway, and then there won't be any more jostling for the soft bed at night any more!

Now I have to tell you about the weekend because it was very special. We went to the folk festival again! I was delighted to be back at the Kinneret and it was a bit chilly for swimming, but I did manage a good run on the beach and around the lawn before the storm hit. And the biggest surprise was that Bracha got on stage and sang my song! I was so proud when she introduced it that I stood up in the front row and barked. I couldnot resist. And the entire audience laughed and clapped, so I barked again just to make sure that everyone had heard. There was no way that I wasn't going to get to say something as well. And I stood in the middle of the circle in the Irish session and made sure that all the jigs and reels were especially lively. I had a wonderful time.
Now winter is really here! It rains and hails, and there are flashes of lightening and crashing thunder. I'm not afraid of these things because I know if Bracha isn't than I have nothing to worry about. It sort of reminded me of Saoirse who used to be afraid of thunder and I used to snuggle up against her and make her feel better. And even Nuala, who usually likes to be outside, comes in when it's cold and rainy. So now we can look forward to cuddling up beside the stove together all winter long.

Here I am with my new bed, my new rope toy, and rawhide bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment