Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's all a mystery to me!

I think I have already mentioned that I am a very smart dog.  I can memorize a route after walking it only once, and even do it again in the dark.  But I must admit there are some things I do not understand. 
Why am I afraid to go into the avocado orchard from our end of the road, but when Bracha takes me around the other way and we approach the same place from the other direction, I don't mind?
Why does Bracha sometimes want to go to the mailbox and to benches, and sometimes not?  I know that sometimes she's happy when I lead her to a bench because she gives me a click and a treat.  
Why is it OK for people to throw garbage and cigarette butts into the flower beds in Nahariya, but it's not OK for me to, er, pee there?  Why did the man shout at Bracha?  Why didn't he shout at the people who threw the garbage there?  Beats me.
And how, oh how, did the people in the novelty store know that I was thirsty and put out a row of little water fountains with blinking lights especially for me, right at nose level, so that I could walk up and have a drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment