Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Guess I am Not Perfect.

Things I did right this week:

I behaved beautifully at the meeting with the vice-president of the regional council and lay quietly under the table. Then I led Bracha down the stairs and out of the building without being told where to go.

I found every box on the stoplights in Nahariya when Bracha told me "Ramzor!"

I stopped while a car was pulling out of an alley so Bracha wouldn't walk into it.

I pushed Bracha aside when a bicycle came down the sidewalk.

Things I did wrong this week:

I ripped up Bracha's good hat.

I got too wild with Nuala and knocked the metal trays on the floor and made a terrible racket. Then I got scared of the noise and ran outside.

I ran away into the avocados - a g a i n.

I didn't move over to the side enough next to that big over-hanging tree near the store, and Bracha ran into it a bit and scratched her ear. I felt awful.

I promise to work harder. I'm not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment