Thursday, March 22, 2012

Suki, Ramzor!



Today Bracha and I went to Nahariya and started experimenting with the new stoplights for the first time. So far only one of them works, but Bracha says that if they are already there, they will all work soon. So Bracha got out the clicker and some treats and made me understand that when we get to the intersection, I have to lead her to the pole with the little green or yellow box on it. Then Bracha pushes the button and the stoplight says "Your request has been received." It starts ticking slowly, and after a bit it begins to click quickly, and Bracha and I cross when she gives me the usual command. We did the usual clicker routine of locating the pole, rewarding me when I put my nose on it, then backchaining until I got to the pole every time. Then Bracha told me what this was called: "Ramzor". So now every time Bracha says "Ramzor" I have to find that pole quick! Bracha was very proud of me and I could tell she was very happy.

Now, I am not so happy about this bike business. I know that Bracha has a good time, but this is something we can't do together, and when I see them getting the bikes out and putting on helmets, I know it's time to be left at home. But I guess I'll get used to it. If I know that Bracha is happy, than I am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment