Saturday, February 26, 2011

Down the Stairs. No Choice.

Bracha did it. She Called Ami and told him all about my antics on the stairs at the train station. She did tell him that besides that, I behave beautifully and that I've been a good dog. So I was saved from total disgrace. How is it that Bracha and Ami just don't understand that those stairs give me the creeps? Ami thinks that maybe something happened to me on the stairs once - maybe someone stepped on my paws or tail, or bumped us with a suitcase runnning to the train. Who knows. Maybe even I don't know.
Ami told Bracha to make the leash short, leave go of my harness, and order me to go. That will leave me no choice. Sometimes I even start balking when we turn into the train station, or after we go through the turnstile. I know those stairs are coming...I don't know why I do this. I love the train, the stop we make to give me a drink at the water cooler that I always find all by myself, the soft blue carpeting and the nice rhythm of the train as it goes down the tracks and lulls me to sleep. But I'm only a dog. Not every thing I do is logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment