Sunday, September 5, 2010

On Vacation!


Yes, we did go on vacation – just as Bracha promised. At first it was like any other trip, getting on the train and going to the bus station. But soon we met Yuli and got on the minibus. Then the fun started. There were Yuni, Disney, and a few other dogs as well. And after a while we got to the hotel. It was a nice place with lots of green lawns and stairs, doorways, and elevators, and Bracha led me into our room and unpacked my water bowl and two brand new bones for Petel and me! Soon Petel arrived, too. Then the fun really started. We had a great time together. I admit that I barked when we were left alone in the room, because even having Petel there with me I still felt unhappy when Bracha went out without me. You see, 50 dogs in one dining room would have been a bit much, so every time Bracha went to meals I had to stay in the room with Petel. But we all came to the pool and the lawn and did everything else together. I spent a lot of time sleeping and keeping cool and happy. And what could be better than a vacation together with Yuni, Petel, Wendy, Disney, Knight, Ringo, Simbo, Pupick, Hero, Nellie, and countless other dogs whose names I can't even remember. And everyone kept commenting on what a large dog I am! At first this made me feel bad, but Bracha assured me that of all the dogs there – even the jet black Labradors, she loves me the most and wouldn't trade me for any other dog. So I hope we go on vacation again. But isn't there any hotel where dogs are allowed in the swimming pool???




Petel and I relaxing in our hotel room


No, we're not fighting. Petel (left) and I are only playing. more fun and frolics

No comments:

Post a Comment