Friday, September 10, 2010

Emma and Mysterious Goings On

After eight months of looking at the Emma through the glass doors, we finally got to meet. I know it was sort of hard for Itai and Hilla at first, but they soon saw that I was on my best behavior. I lay very quietly and still on the floor and Emma crawled and played next to me. Soon she even touched my fur! I was so happy that I could hardly keep from thunping my tail and that made her even more interested. So I think we will be tgood friends.



Now, the next thing we did over the holiday was even stranger. We went to a large building. Bracha said it was called a Mew Zee umm. They had machines there that looked like animals, and one man came out and put a mechanical dog on a table that made barking noises and walked around when he petted it. I couldn't see the point of this dog. It had no smell, and it certainly was too small to be a guide dog. So I went to sleep until the show was over.


But there were some mysterious things in this building that I truly could not figure out.

We stood in front of some pieces of glass and suddenly there were a lot of guide dogs that looked just like me. But they had no smell.







And if that wasn't enough, suddenly Bracha started to disappear and reappear again. It was all very strange and curious. And I guess I'll never know what made these strange things happen in this mew zee umm.

But one good thing happened. I remember almost eight months ago we went to a restaurant in Haifa and a mean waitress and shift head tried to throw us out. Today we went back there. No one said a word. I lay down under the table and went to sleep, and the waitress even admired me. I guess they learned how to treat people with guide dogs properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment