Friday, July 23, 2010

Meeting Friends



Here I am with Casper. He's a golden retriever, too, and belongs to Dina. We had a very nice chat under the table while Bracha and Dina were eating salad and zuccini pancakes. I think he's very handsome. And he thinks I'm pretty, too. We giggled about the little dog at the table next to us who barked constantly throughout the meail, while we behaved beautifully. It seems that in Tel Aviv all dogs are allowed in restaurants - no matter if they behave badly!



Here we all are in a football huddle waiting for the bus. My new friends are Luccia, Wendy, and several others, and of course, Lady and Yuni whom I already know. Then I met Hugo and even Naama's dog who understands both Hebrew and English! I think we are all very special!

No comments:

Post a Comment