Sunday, May 19, 2013

Refresher Training

There was a lot of talk on the phone last week about...me.  Rafi, Natanel, Ami, and Yael all know that I have been up to mischief.  I ran away from Bracha in the neighbor's yard with one of their new puppy's toys, and Bracha has not let me off leash since then.  Rafi said, "A dog who does not come back must not run free."  So here I am, shut up in the house or out on the patio tied up.  I guess I deserve it.  So now Bracha takes me out into the yard on the long leash or a cable.  She calls me and I come.  And this week we are going to Beit Oved to work on my coming when I am called together with one of the teachers.  I know this is important.  I remember when I was a puppy everyone used to love it when they chased me around with toys, but I guess this is not acceptable any more.
But it's not all bad.  I know that Bracha still loves me very much, and we are still going to the United States next month, and we are going to see Tali, my puppy walker this week!  I will get to play with Mishmish and meet all of Tali's friends, and she will see just how nicely I work in real traffic!  I know I can be good.  I just know I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment