Monday, August 29, 2011

I must be a little ill.

I'm not sure what happened to me this morning. I'm still a bit frightened and confused, and I'm glad Bracha is next to me, comforting me and talking softly to me and telling me everything is OK. Suddenly I started running all over the living room and then, well I don't remember much. Bracha told me that I had a "sees-your". I'm not sure what that means, but she explained that it looks like I have a disease called epilepsy. Saoirse had that, and she took special pills for it. Then Bracha called Ami to tell him, and Ami was very sympathetic and said that if I needed to take medicine it was OK. I can still do everything I always to, and Bracha reassured me and told me that she still loves me and I will always be her guide dog. Afterwards I was still frightened and disoriented, and stood at the edge of the patio barking at Bracha and not sure what to do. Then I went to sleep for a while. I feel so bad, but I guess this is something that is beyond my control. As long as I can be Bracha's guide dog and do what I am supposed to do, I'll be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment