Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fun and Politics

Wow! I'm still sleeping off yesterday. We got in the car and suddenly I smelled that we were at the beach! Bracha let me off the leash and I ran and ran and swam and ran again! Afterwards I went to sleep on the grass while Bracha and her friends ate and talked. When we got back Bracha said we were going out and that I would be busy at the demonstration that evening, so I slept some more and my fur dried to its usual curly soft fluffiness that it gets after swimming at the beach. In the evening we started walking down the street in town. There were lots of people and a lot of noise, and the music was very loud, but I was very proud to be the only guide dog there. Bracha said it was important. And there were 450,000 people out walking and demonstrating last night! I wonder...was I the only guide dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment