Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Favorite Kind of Morning

After a week indoors it was good to get out again this morning. The sky was a cloudless blue and there was a brisk wind blowing that was drying up all the puddles. We set out for town. The first thing I did when we got there was head for Yaron's office. Yaron is Bracha's accountant, but he also loves me a lot, and today he didn't seem to have a lot of work to do, so he asked Bracha if he could take me outside for a drink of water. Bracha took off my harness and gave him my leash and soon we were romping around the yard and Yaron was throwing pine cones for me to chase. Soon we left there and I got even more excited because we soon got to the beach! I found the gate for Bracha and we zipped along the sand. There were not many people there and Bracha let me run free on the beach until I couldn't run any more. And then Bracha got her treat - a cup of coffee and croissaint. Everyone at the restaurant asked about Bracha's friend, and I know they meant Liron and Petel who have been there with us several times. I lay basking in the sun while my fur dried and I was soon fluffy and clean. What a life!
After that there was only one thing missing, and we did that too - the pet store! Bracha bought me a new bone (no, I don't know where my other one, or the one before that, nor the one before that, nor...all are) and they even threw in a free bag of dog biscuits! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment