Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rainy Weather and Lazy Dog

I seem to have spent most of the day sleeping today. It's raining outside and my bed is warm and cozy. Also, I seem to feel a bit dopey in the morning and feel like I'm moving in slow motion. Yesterday a woman on the train told Bracha, "You're dog looks sick." Bracha knows I'm not sick and I know she'll always take care of me, but I think those little pills she is putting in my food are making me a little sleepy. We'll try them for a few more days and see.
And now there is what I guess is another Emma, only this one is a boy, and is called Tommy! I didn't get to see him yet because I had to stay on the terrace of Itai and Hilla's house, but Bracha helped me buy him a present - a little jump suit with a picture of a dog all across the front! I was so pleased! So I guess Bracha will have to cuddle this Tommy together with Emma, and I know there will always be room for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment