Monday, January 2, 2012

A Little Sick and a Little Curious

Today I am spending the day sleeping. I really had a bad night and made Bracha have a bad night, too. I woke up feeling very strange and went and woke Bracha up, too. She immediately got up to help me and took me outside. It was dark, cold, and rainy, and I was glad to get back inside, but I knew things were not right with me. So I woke Bracha up again. THis time when she took me outside I was sick, and then I guess I had another seez-your, because the next thing I remember I was standing in the yard barking at Bracha - something I never do. Bracha took me back inside and helped me get back to sleep. I felt so bad, and I know that we need some help. Bracha told me everything would be OK and that she would buy me medicine that Dr. Allison prescribed so that I wouldn't have any more epileptic attacks. So we will begin tomorrow. And now I think we both need a little sleep.
But before I stretch out in front ot the stove, I have to tell you that last week we met a man named Nadav. He has a white golden retriever named Merlin, and Merlin is a champion breeding dog. Nadav took one look at me and told Bracha that he things Merlin is my father! o we will have to check this out! And he did say that I was beautiful. ANd I know that even though I kept Bracha up half the night last night, she thinks so, too.
52

No comments:

Post a Comment