Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Best Day Ever!

Bracha promised that Tali, my puppy walker, would come visit me.  And sure enough, like all Bracha's promises, it really did happen!  When Tali got out of the car I was so excited that I didn't know whether to greet her or her pretty honey-colored golden retriever, Mishmish.  Well, let me tell you that Mishmish and I hit it off right away.  Bracha put me in harness and we walked down to the river, and then she let me off leach.  We went in and out of the water, ran through the grove, and generally did what dogs are supposed to do.  I was thrilled when Tali was impressed at how I lead Bracha when I am in harness.  When Tali left and put Mishmish in the car again, I stood on the patio and cried, because I just didn't want it to end.  But Bracha came and comforted me, and promised that we would see Tali again and she would take me to Givatayi where Tali lives.  That way she can REALLY see how I work!
Today, on the other hand, was a morning of work in Nahariya.  Am I gullible when I led Bracha eagerly to the doorway of the vet's office, only to discover that I had to have three - yes three - shots?  But I got a treat for being good.  But oh my, I've put on a couple of extra kilos!  Bracha is going to put me on a diet!

Mishmish and I playing near the river

No comments:

Post a Comment