Thursday, May 24, 2012

Getting Ready to Go

Today finally came - the day I got my fur combed and trimmed for the trip!  Bracha left me with Lena in the pet store and I went up the stairs to the little room where she works.  She put me on the table and began combing my fur.  Bracha stayed outside because the owner of the store was afraid to let her go up the steep stairs.  She later told me that she walked around doing errands, but had a hard time walking around without me, and she came back before I was finished with Lena because she was tired out and unhappy without me.  Then I came tripping down the stairs in my full white fluffy glory!  Lena gave Bracha a rather sizeable bag full of all the fluff she had combed out of my fur!  It was enough to make a small pillow!  And now I feel a bit too clean, but I must admit it's cooler and nice.

Bracha is packing my little bag to go inside her suitcase: food for a day or so until we buy some more, a rope toy, a bone for the plane, water bowl, and brush for me.  I'm so happy and excited!  Only a week to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment