Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Best Beach Day Ever!

Yesterday we went to the beach and the sea was different than it had ever been before. There were no waves. The water was smooth and calm and I could swim around and around in circles until I couldn't swim any more. Then I got out and lay quietly on the beach watching Bracha and her friends swim. I know there's a life guard because he called "Suki, Suki!" through his loudspeaker when I arrived, but I still need to watch everyone. The lifeguard really likes me. I don't think I've ever had such a good time at the beach before. Now we have to go as often as we can before the winter begins and it gets too cold.

So I was lovely, fluffy, and white when Yael came to check us for a home visit from Beit Oved. We walked up and down the main street in Nahariya and I poked about a bit, but Bracha got me going quickly. And it wasn't my fault that a man with a little dog let his dog sniff me all over and distracted me from my work. But Yael said I did a good job and I was happy. We even showed her how I fgfind mailboxes and the ATM machine. I know Bracha was proud of me and when Yael said I did my work happily I knew she was right. So that's it until next year. Bracha also told Yael about the sees-your that I had, and Yael said, "If you need to change dogs, you have the right to ask." I sat up straight under the table in alarm. But Bracha said she was not interested in changing me for another dog at all, and that if I ever got sick like that again she would give me medicine and take care of me. And I know she will, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment