Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'd rather be damp.

What a wonderful day we had! First we went to the pool as usual, and everyone there petted me. I even have one suitor who gives me a kiss every time he passes me, but I'm not sure Bracha knows about this. From there we went to Nahariya and eventually we ended up at the beach! It was cold, but I didn't care, and went dashing into the water. The warm wind soon dried me off and I rested while Bracha got something to eat and gave me water at Aroma. Then we got to go to the dentist. Bracha doesn't mind going there too much and everyone there loves me, too, except for the assistant Luba who is afraid of me. So I made sure to stay tucked in a corner at a safe distance. Not only that, but when we got home Bracha took me on a long walk, and I er, got a bit muddy. Well, admittedly much more than a bit. And that doesn't go with this new carpet we have. So I dned up in the shower where Bracha scrubbed me down and toweled me off. Then Bracha attempted to entice me to get close to something in her hand. It was not something I felt comfortable with. It was shaped like a little gun and made a horrible noise like that thing Bracha uses to vacuum up my dog hair off the floor, but this blew hot air out instead of sucking in. She tried to entice me to get close to it with treats, but I stood my ground. There was no way she was going to blow that thing on me! Finally she gave up and I settled down in my bed, a bit damp but happy that she turned the thing off.
Oh, and by the way, the office from Bituach Leumi where we were told by the guard that we could not go in last week called. They put the head of the office on the lne, and he apologized to Bracha. He and Bracha agreed that they would put a sticker on the front door. Just what I wanted in the first place. If I see a picture of a guide dog on a door, I know that no one can turn us away!

No comments:

Post a Comment