Tuesday, December 6, 2011

South and Back Again


Well, we really did go to Eilat and back again. So many friends! Petel, of course, and Larry, Tango, Turner, Nellie, Disney, Hero, Rega, Yvonna, and a brand new dog Paris who came all the way from America. She's fulll of pepper, piss and vinegar - even more than me. And I ran away twice at the hotel, too. Yep, I got into my share of mischief, but I was really well-behaved in the dining room and on the bus, and worked very hard in the mall and on the hikes outside. Petel and I, of course, were ever so pleased to see each other. And Bracha bought us both bones and treats.

Now I have to tell you about this airplane thing. It really wasn't much after all. It looked like a large bus high in the air standing on wheels with wings. But inside it was sort of like a bus or a train. I just curled up at Bracha's feet, felt the engines start and the whole thing move, and dozed off. Everyone asked Bracha if she had given me something to sedate me. Nope, she explained, I was just doing my usual thing when I am traveling and don't need to work...sleeping! But when we got to the airport Bracha was very confused and didn't know where to go. Some nice people helped us and even found a little spot of grass for me to do busy. And then we were on the train and on the way home!

Now Bracha is back at work and riding that bike with her friend Nir. I like the doggie footprints on the pretty shirt Bracha got, but I don't think much of Bracha going out riding and I can't come.

No comments:

Post a Comment