Sunday, November 6, 2011

Is that me under the table?

I never had such a week. Evening after evening Bracha would take me out and all I ended up doing was sitting under the table. There were a lot of people around. There was a lot of excitement, kissing and hugging and shouting and laughing and I admit I did get petted and admired a lot. but mostly I ended up under the table and not being allowed to have food. Finally on Friday I lost it. There were two cakes on the table, and let's just say that when I got through there were one and two thirds cakes on the table. By that time Bracha had understood that I was having a rough time. All that partying and none for me. It was the kibbutz reunion and I was new to everyone. But Bracha didn't get too angry at me. That was because she was concerned because I had, or I think I had, another sees your. So that makes two.
So I have epilepsy. Bracha and I discussed it and she reassured me that I was still her dog and that she would make sure we will work together like always. I know she'll help me. I felt so confused and unhappy afterwards. So we will talk with a special vet who knows about these things. He'll know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment